7/22/10

2 years!

Its been two years today 23rd of July since I first made a random friend. Raj and I met each other today 2 years ago.. that's the day I met my best friend and my life partner. I knew the day I met him that we were going to be friends for a long time. We decided to celebrate tonight with a simple dinner of sandwiches, brought back home a few cheap bottles of sparkling wine and played board games all evening. Now making popcorn because its time for a midnight snack. We stopped by at the bookstore after dinner... Here is a sneak peak into our special night.. I also wanted to post a few new blogs about what kind of jewelry is a must have for the fall. A night out on the town under $50 courtesy of Forever XXI. My Cat and 5 ingredient Wednesday! A refinished dinning room set and a bag of lost bubble tea mix's. Everything coming up this weekend.. since I've been caught up all week..stay tuned.

Take it easy readers....

K

No comments:

Post a Comment