2/24/09

Organising my life or I should get used to saying Organizing my life

The last few days have made me realise how Ive grown up all of a sudden.. as the wedding comes closer with just 6 weeks to it... i keep getting more and more scared of what next...

Ive seen myself become quite the homebody lately... ive tried to dedicate my school hours to studying and then at home I try to organize this new life im about to start in Charlotte, North Carolina.... waiting for the immigration papers to come through... is just reminding me of how much is still left to be done by me... in terms of paperwork.. preparation.. and what not.. I think im going to get myself completely prepared mentally and bureacratically in terms of paper work required... closing bank accounts.. ending any contracts and shutting down myself from the life i built here in Leicester, England in the past few years... I am only looking forward to getting started on my new life at my new home in Charlotte... with my loving husband and wonderful mother... ( in law)

Ive already made soo many ideas in my head about what my new house is going to look like.. I just recently made a purchase at overstock.com im not a hundread percent sure yet.. but I think im going to make a lovely neutral coloured guest room.. which can be exactly how I like it.. with neutral colours and I probably will put this lovely piece in there.




 The new ikea store in charlotte will be earning a lot of money from us.. as Im predicting there will be many trips to IKEA by the time we are completely done with the house.. I am extremely excited to attend flea markets and go to old antique stores to find the unique pieces I wont find else where.. I really want a chest for my drawing room as a coffee table so i can store my knic knacks in there as well as have a unique look to my home..  watch out for this space I will uploading more things here shortly.

I have also been updating my recipe folder which used to be an old ring binder before I have finally managed to find the time to get a proper folder with pockets for appetisers; snacks;cakes;breads;main course ; indian ; chinese etc. 

Im extremely excited for all the cooking im looking forward to do...

Thats it from me today.. i better get back to organizing everything I have to... ill try to be more up to date with my blogging from now onwards.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment