2/26/09

Design Design Homes Design!

So I tried the cookies I had baked from yesterday and I would suggest you add little less sugar and more honey because mine turned out very very sweet almost have to only eat them with milk.

Was browsing through the forums on thenest.com and I came across a really amazing Blog someone had suggested for Organization skills. This woman is my Godess... she seems to run and keep her home exactly how I have always wanted to keep mine.. with time and effort I hope to learn and become as compitent as her. 


My sweetheart is flying back from Boston to Charlotte today and this weekend in a long time will be the only weekend we wont talk much.. well thats not too much of a disappointment since hez busy with the boys gives a chance to start working out how to organize the invitations and send them all out.  I will definately be uploading more on the invitations this weekend... When we will finally be able to start sending them out.. as an Indian there are soo many traditions I have to follow almost feel like giving up on them sometimes... but well anyways! I guess as long as it works out according to how I want it to be.. its gna be fine...

My recipe folder is finally looking great in shape today... Had some vege chilli at a really cool American style sandwich bar today! that was one of the most filling meals I have had in a really long time.. Also came across one really cool poster I want to get printed and have up in my house. I wasnt able to upload the poster but you can find it at http://designismine.blogspot.com/

This is blog is really cool for some good interior design pictures and other photo Art.

Thats it from me today I promise to make sure the next post isnt soo boring...



No comments:

Post a Comment