2/25/09

My finds



Getting ready for the wedding and the big changes in life.. I decided it was time to clear out all the junk I had lying around from back in college and everywhere else.

I found a few pieces of work I did back when I was in College for my Graphic design course. I instantly knew they were pieces I could take back to Charlotte with me and we could decorate our lovely home with some of... I think I am going to get them framed - They would make fantastic pieces for the empty Hallway walls.. I'm thinking one them might not look too bad in the Guest bathroom although still contemplating that with myself.. 

I'm such a big photo lover I get worried that the art work should not take over my photo wall space... I'm sure I'll find a way around both of them... 

The Leicester one will always remind me of my lovely city of Leicester which I super glad to be leaving... 



No comments:

Post a Comment