11/23/08

Never Loved Before, buts its a beautiful feeling...

Ever wonder how someone you just are still getting to know.. or have only known for a few years or months can be soo important to you?

You start to fear life soo much and circumstances so much..

Raj has becomg someone I had never imagined making in my life..

" u dont know how important you are to me..

and i dont want you to know..

the fear of loosing you is what i live under...

i want to see

i want to know u..

i know you but there are soo many ways still left for me to do...

our life together.. is all i think about..

you are all i wonder about..

you accept me the way i am..

you want me as much as i want you..

you make me feel soo special..

i feel about you something i have never felt before..

i want to grow old with you...

i want you to be mine for life...

you are soo precious to me..

your the biggest blessing god has given me..

you are more than anything else in my world...

my world some how revolves around you...

You make me the happiest person on this planet.. if i knew god fone number i would give it to you so u can see from his eyes my world..and what you are to my world...

i love you..more than i had ever imagined i could love someone.."

What happened this weekend.. was the scariest thing to me.. I wish things would have worked out differently.. but I am soo thankful to god your ok...

I love you Raj....

No comments:

Post a Comment