11/22/08

Being so noticed

Ever thought about what you want to do in ten years? I dont even know what I am going to do later today properly.. but am always wondering what happens ten years down the line..

I got all excited today.. thinking i get to use my brand new laptop actually for its purpose of being able to use it everywhere..and i got into the basement of the library my fav part of the entire university.. and I got all connected and ready to do some hardcore work for a few hours before I have to go to Pizza Hut.. realising that there was some problem and the wireless wont let my laptop access itself.. I went up 2 the IT technician and found out my laptop has 2 different programs to access the internet and connect to it.. although that wasnt why the internet wont connect.. the reason the net wont connect was because I had registered in the wrong IP address to start with.. so obviously its not really going to work.. ( I do soo many dumb thinging with the spam of a day.. sometimes I like to challenge myself to do the smallest things and fail.. but the big things some how I can succeed in.. )

My guitar asks me " when are you going to learn to start playing..I am sitting in the store-room.. feeling unhappy" I think it realises its purpose in life.. wonder when it will be that I will know and realise my purpose in life.. I feel warm but not quite there yet..

I asked Raj the same question " Do you know what your purpose in life " ( may be not quite exactly that.. but something along the lines" He replied saying " I know I have a purpose in life.. just dont know what it is yet.." That exactly this right here.. is why he is perfect for me.. and sometimes I think and wonder if soul mates exsist.. I guess to be honest I never really believed in them..I always thought u meet some one.. you fall in love and you work at it.. sometimes harder but you work at relationship..may it be friends, family..or lovers..

Since yesterday when I decided to start writing this blog again.. I have been trying to look for someone's blog.. which has some thing really interesting about me.. describing me as " Magnet"

During the last year while I was travelling through europe I came across many people.. and I especially attracted Indians.. so Anmol and Apoorv called me the Magnet.. during one of such travels about a year ago was where I met two Indians whom I kept in touch with the longest..until I found out the guy was a maniac and the girl was just not my kinda people.. I experienced some things out there which were strange and something I never thought I could do.. I mean I knew I like making decisions without thinking too much about them.. but this time I decided to go for walks at 10pm onwards through the city of Zurich.. It was soo beautiful.. On the very first day I walked until 4:00am and I realised only after 3 hours into the walk that I had reached the border of Zurich.. ( So now I can say..I have actually seen the entire city of Zurich by foot)

Walking through life being completely in the limelight all the time is the kinda life every one wants.. people around you love you.. people want to know you.. but sometimes you just want to walk by being unnoticed..

I hoping I find something new on this new blog..and the journey of life stays just as exciting as it is... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment