1/22/11

Promise

I had written a large blog entry which I don't know how got deleted.. but I am going to promise to blog everyday.. Im going to start today with my entry of my daily food intake.. Im trying to loose weight and no other way to keep a track and make sure I ate 3 meals atleast... so bare with me..

Breakfast :
Green Monster(in yesterdays blog it explained what green monster is but check out www.greenmonstermovement.com )   - Classic ( Smoothie with Banana, pineapple,almond milk, spinach ofcourse and strawberry & DanActive)
Hot Oatmeal made with fat free milk..

Lunch: Small salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner: Home-made minestrone with a dash of olive oil and Parmesan cheese

I will add the pictures soon.. :D

Lots to do today..
  • I have to organize and clean out the pantry and the fridge.. 
  • Tidy up living room and kitchen and office and bedroom. (basically my apartment is upside down right now)
  • Get atleast a good 3 hours worth of studying done today..
  • Work out for an hour today! Start training for the 5k run!
  • Track everything I eat.. :D 
  • Laundry ( Rajs and Mine, sheets,covers,curtains) 
Thats it for today.. gotta run..






















No comments:

Post a Comment